As a restaurant, when your refrigeration equipment fails, it is far more than just an inconvenience. With thousands of dollars of inventory sitting in your refrigerator & freezer, the time clock starts ticking when your fridge stops cooling. SB Mechanical understands the urgency of the situation and will work our absolute hardest to get your fridge or cooling system back up and running as quickly as possible.
As a team that takes pride in their work and providing the best service for our customers, we are committed to not just swapping parts! You can count on our licensed experts to diagnose the problem, accurately and efficiently and provide cost effective and long term repair solutions to get your refrigeration system back up and running. Each of our technicians is well-trained and versed in dealing with cooling emergencies of all types. Our team is confident in our ability to repair your commercial refrigeration equipment as quickly as possible, with minimal disruptions to your busy schedule!
Not sure if your situation is an considered an emergency? Please don’t hesitate to reach out. Our administrative team will triage your call and determine if immediate action is required, they will be able to assess the urgency and dispatch it to the most qualified technician. . We strive to provide same day diagnosis for all refrigeration concerns.
SB Mechanical’s team of technicians are experienced in repairing all kinds of commercial and industrial refrigeration systems including:
- Walk in cooler
- Walk in freezer
- Prep stations
- Salad bars
- Beer fridges
- Under counter fridges/freezers
- Blast chillers
- Display coolers
- Beverage coolers
- Ice machines
- Smoothie machines
- Iced capp/Frosty Machines
- Commercial refrigerators
- Reach in coolers/freezers
If it is in your kitchen, we can help!
Preventative Maintenance Programs
Keep your business running with our commercial refrigeration services. Whether you run a restaurant or a large distribution center, you know just how important it is to keep your commercial refrigerator in good working condition. Our team will prepare a preventative maintenance program based on your equipment.
Preventative maintenance is the best possible way to prevent breakdowns!
Maintenance programs include:
- Confirmation of thermostat set points and operation cycle
- Inspection and testing of motors
- Confirmation that system pressures are within specifications, confirmation of refrigeration levels
- Cleaning of evaporator coils
- Cleaning of drain and drain pans
- Deep cleaning of ice machines
When a problem crops up it costs you money by the minute. So don’t delay contacting our trustworthy technicians for all your commercial refrigeration needs. The sooner you give us a call, the sooner we can get you back up and running!
And whenever an emergency occurs, our licensed experts will be just a phone call away -- 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year. You can trust that your business will be in good hands when you work with our well-trained professionals.
Common Concerns with Commercial Refrigeration Equipment
- Refrigerator is noisy
- Broken Freezer
- The fridge is too cool
- Ice Build-up in Freezer
- Water leakage
- Spilling Ice Maker
- Temperature Fluctuations
- Broken Ice Maker
- The fridge is not defrosting
- The fridge is NOT working at all.
- The refrigerator's fan is NOT working.
- Ice Maker is NOT dispensing ice.
- The fridge is NOT cool enough.
- Fridge doors are NOT closing.
- The top shelf of freezers is freezing only
- The fresh Food compartment is NOT working properly
- The refrigerator is creating buzzing and humming noises
- The dispenser has gone wrong
- The freezer's indicator light is NOT working
- Refrigerator has drain problem
- The refrigerator's compressor gets too hot
- The fridge is freezing items
- Fridge's freezer's coil is frosting up
- Moisture on the Fridge's Door
- Ice Maker is NOT functioning properly
- The fridge's freezer is working right, BUT refrigerator is not
- Getting Ice out of Ice Maker is Harder
- Smoothie/frosty/iced capp machine hoppers are not operating
- Spinners are not operating
- Barrel is not freezing
Ready to find out more?
Call today to discuss your needs and to request a quote!