A Wi-Fi or smart thermostat is more clever than a programmable thermostat. A smart thermostat figures out your behavior and knows when you leave the house. This permits it to adjust comfort/temperatures accordingly.
Apps give you the ability to watch your home while you’re away and fine-tune temperature settings from almost anywhere. A bonus – a smart thermostat displays your energy use in real time. A smart thermostat can be used with most any HVAC system. Some are even compatible with your smart speaker, allowing you to adjust the thermostat with voice commands. Others have room sensors, which can assist in keeping temperatures consistent.
A smart thermostat may be a solution for you if…
- Your energy bills keep increasing.
- You are always forgetting to adjust the thermostat.
- Your calendar is jam-packed—and constantly changes.
- You’re having trouble regulating your home’s temperature.
- You want to reduce energy waste.